Friday, June 17, 2011

Back in the Saddle with White Chocolate Confetti Corn

Well, Danny told me that mac.com is changing how they're doing everything so I think we're getting rid of our .com that we have.  Another thing is that a lot of times I post something on Facebook people ask if I've put it on my blog!  So I guess I should start back up, huh?  I'll figure out how to use this blogger to it's full potential.  I'm planning on pictures and all that fun stuff.  (I always say that, don't I?!).  Anyway, here's the white chocolate confetti corn that my dear friend Carrie gave me the recipe for!  Enjoy!



White Chocolate Confetti Corn

2 batches of air popped corn - close to 24 cups popped
1 package white chocolate almond bark
1 bag Fritos
4-8 crushed candy canes or sucker sticks in desired flavor - cherry, rootbeer, peppermint, etc.

Crush the candy canes and set aside.  Cover countertop with foil or waxed paper.

Pop the corn and place in a large roasting pan.  Crush the bag of Fritos and pour over the popcorn, tossing to mix lightly.  Put the almond bark in a medium to large bowl and melt in the microwave according to package directions.  When completely melted, pour the almond bark over the popcorn/Fritos mixture and mix to coat.  Spread the coated mixture out on a countertop that has been covered with foil or waxed paper.  Sprinkle with the crushed candies and allow to dry!

Easy and super yummy!  Thanks, Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment